DJ JAIR O DJ Q DETONA

sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2012

LENTAS BY MYKA DJ SESSÃO RALA BUCHO VOL.01


after all - If you need me.mp3
Alessi & Christopher Cross - Forever.mp3
ANA - One More Night.mp3
Anne Andersen - Last Dance.mp3
Anne Murray - You Needed Me.mp3
Aphrodite's Child - Rain And Tears.mp3
Bee Gees - Dont Forget To.mp3
billy joel - honesty.mp3
captain and tenille - do that to me one more time.mp3
Chris De Burgh - Flying.mp3
CLIFFORD T. WARD - Gaye.mp3
Creedence Clearwater Revival Long as I Can See the Light.mp3
crocodile harris - give me the good news.mp3
David Gates - Take Me Now.mp3
Deep Purple - Soldier Of Fortune.mp3
dollar - I need you love.mp3
grand funk railroad - It's A Man's World.mp3
Harpo - SAN FRANCISCO NIGHT.mp3
Joe Cocker e Jennifer Warnes - Up where we belong.mp3
Lionel Richie- My Love.mp3
Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me.mp3
lucifer - self pity.mp3
Majority One - Because I love (1971).mp3
matthew fisher - Can't you feel my love.mp3
mick fleetwood - You weren´t in love.mp3
mick jagger - Hard woman.mp3
Paul Maccartney - Let Me Roll It.mp3
Phil Trainer - Carousel.mp3
Richard_Sanderson_-_Reality.mp3
Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone.mp3
RUSSER - you know my dreams .mp3
scorpions - Always somewhere.mp3
Secret Service - Angelica e Ramone.mp3
silvering - you.mp3
The Shuffels - Sha la la i need you.mp3
Wallace Collection - Daydream.mp3


http://www.mediafire.com/?08n1ogbo4infd7p

http://www.mediafire.com/?3gcsxg4ycc7p3uy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário